Thursday, October 9, 2014

Muse



Resplendent azure eyes  hold me dear,
Fix their gaze upon my cowing soul,
Just so, the universe gives me a home,
Aside where she rises, where she lies,
In morning rites or in midnight stroll,
Somewhere upon this rolling sphere.

Tenderly her lips crease in pleasure, 
And each feature sustains this charity,
Just so, I discover the man she esteems,
And my posture defies gravity and age,
While steps raised with childish levity,
Content to be the one she does treasure.

Bright, one soul burns in singular mercy,
And yet a wideness in that grace exists,
Just so, I the shore this tide moves t'ward,
Lay myself down in  healing foaming surf,
Far from touch, yet affection does persist,
In hearts at once, sorrowful and sturdy.

Laud
Long,
Love,

My lady,
My muse,
My Renita.





No comments: